Thursday, January 17, 2013

Help Aging Parents: Does the Flu Worry You?

The flu worries me. I rarely say "worries." I usually say "concerns." I think that's because unless I feel I have very little control over something I use "concern." In the case of this year's flu--or several strains of flu--the worry emotion was triggered yesterday.

I needed to take Sr. Advisor R (99) to a hospital's Wound Care Center to have her leg checked. (Indeed I planned to use information gained there for today's blog until I got there...it will appear in this Saturday's post.) As I anticipated sitting in the waiting area for a time with many others, my mind flashed: FLU GERMS. I looked for seats furthest from others. This isn't like me.


To view entire post and photos, please go to my other site on Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment