Thursday, February 23, 2012

Aging Parents, Connections, and a Veterans' Nursing Home


Creative thinking to help parents age well fuels my posts. I have always been a practical, out-of-the-box thinker. Combining this with my counseling background to empower and strengthen self-esteem has been a priority. Whether teenagers or seniors, I love figuring out ways to help and find an easier, better, or best way to overcome challenges. But now I am perplexed.
In a serendipity way, I came across this article about a nursing home, specifically a NY State Veteran's Affairs nursing  home. Many--if not all--residents have no doubt sacrificed for our country. I hope you'll click the link below this picture and read the short article, written yesterday, 2/20/12.
Visit my other site: http://helpparentsagewell.com to view the rest of this post

No comments:

Post a Comment