Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogspot Problelms=Unable to Post This Week

So sorry, Everyone.  Could not sign in with a new post this week--until tonight. Blogspot has had problems and I've been checking daily to see if I could sign in; but no luck until now.


As you realize if you read last Saturday's post I'm pretty sold on older parents having access to computer technology if they are mentally capable.  And you know the reasons if you read that post. 


Tomorrow I will elaborate and make some suggestions for getting aging parents up an running on a computer.  Assuming Blogspot has no additional problems, I'll be back with you as we try to do it right in our efforts to help parents age well. 
       Susan


PS  Do visit my other site:http:// helpparentsagewell.com. It has been up and running without problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment