Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Aging Parents: Making Room--With Mom and Dad Living Beside You

 
Make Room For the In-Laws.
"...Why space for aging parents is a hot real-estate amenity now."

"Put away the snarky in-law jokes," we read. "For both domestic and foreign buyers, the hottest amenity in real estate these days is an in-law unit, an apartment carved out of an existing home or a stand-alone dwelling built on the homeowners' property. While adult children get the peace of mind of having mom and dad nearby, real-estate agents say the in-law accommodations are adding value to their homes." WSJ 11/7/14


To view entire post please go to my other site.








1 comment:

  1. I agree that it would be nice having the piece of mind that my mom and dad are nearby. They just aren't as young as they used to be and my siblings and I are really considering finding an elderly home for them. I think it would be the best option for them as they grow older. Do you know where I can find more information on this? http://comforcare.com/texas/ne-tarrant

    ReplyDelete