Sunday, December 1, 2013

Help Aging Parents--Financial Stuff (often laborious for me--and possibly you) Thoroughly and Easily Explained

Understanding Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans Can Help Parents Age Well

                                                Open enrollment ends Dec. 7

I was perusing the November 22 online Huff Post 50 topics, when "25 Things You Absolutely Positively Must Do Before You Die" captured my attention. But that was only momentary. Since I didn't plan to die right away, another article won out: "7 Tips to Help You Pick The Best Medicare Advantage Plan,".

This informative, clearly explained article, written by journalist, Bob Rosenblatt, is also on his blog, Help With Aging, where he writes: "I developed the Los Angeles Times’ first beat on aging, and wrote a column for the Times’ health section on these issues...


To view entire post, please visit my other site.

No comments:

Post a Comment